Box 47
Container
Contains 4 Results:
Wood Technology and Dendrology, 1895-1945
File — Box: 47, Folder: 561-563
Identifier: XXI
Content Description
From the Collection:
The College of Natural Resources (CNR) has a long-standing history, beginning in 1909 and continuing to this present day. The College has drastically evolved during this time, initially beginning in 1909 as the Department of Forestry within the College of Agriculture, then transitioning into a School in 1917, and eventually becoming its own College in 1953. Alongside its various name changes during the expanse of 100+...
Dates:
1895-1945
Wood Preservation, 1921-1952
File — Box: 47, Folder: 564-568
Identifier: XXI
Content Description
From the Collection:
The College of Natural Resources (CNR) has a long-standing history, beginning in 1909 and continuing to this present day. The College has drastically evolved during this time, initially beginning in 1909 as the Department of Forestry within the College of Agriculture, then transitioning into a School in 1917, and eventually becoming its own College in 1953. Alongside its various name changes during the expanse of 100+...
Dates:
1921-1952
Miscellaneous materials, 1922-1949
File — Box: 47, Folder: 569-570
Identifier: XXI
Content Description
From the Collection:
The College of Natural Resources (CNR) has a long-standing history, beginning in 1909 and continuing to this present day. The College has drastically evolved during this time, initially beginning in 1909 as the Department of Forestry within the College of Agriculture, then transitioning into a School in 1917, and eventually becoming its own College in 1953. Alongside its various name changes during the expanse of 100+...
Dates:
1922-1949
Wildlife, 1931-1952
File — Box: 47, Folder: 571-575
Identifier: XXI
Content Description
From the Collection:
The College of Natural Resources (CNR) has a long-standing history, beginning in 1909 and continuing to this present day. The College has drastically evolved during this time, initially beginning in 1909 as the Department of Forestry within the College of Agriculture, then transitioning into a School in 1917, and eventually becoming its own College in 1953. Alongside its various name changes during the expanse of 100+...
Dates:
1931-1952